Saturday, June 2, 2012

Red Angel Review

I ordered the Red Angel plates from Amazon.com after extensive checking to see what was available price versus value and I have to say I'm very happy. It shipped very fast and you get a lot of designs for what you're paying. I did read all the reviews before I purchased and formed my own opinions.


There were some complaints that the plates were very sharp and that there isn't a backing on them like some of the other plates have, but I found them to be ok. The plastic film wasn't horrible to remove and as long as I didn't get any kind of cuts.

It comes with 21 plates for $12.99 plus $3.99 shipping. Which to me is a great deal since some of the more well known brands are upwards of $6 per plate.

As for designs there are some incredibly cute ones, including lots of flowers, leaves and some butterflies. That being said there are some designs I have absolutely no interest in like a full plate of smiley faces. This set has a lot of french tip and full plate designs some are bigger and some are smaller which could be a good thing. You can see all designs here.

The quality seems great on all the plates I have tried, the designs are etched deeply enough but not so deep that it causes problems.


Overall I would recommend this product, based on designs, quality and shipping. If you would like to see some stamping I have done with these just click on the label Red Angel on the right. To order these plates you can click this link here As always, thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like mine ;) I haven't used them as much I should have but I usually only do my nails once a week and I got 2 sets at one time then my Born Pretty and now the first Bundle Monster lol. They seem great though :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, I have different brands of plates, and I found my RA to be among the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They all seem good so far from what I have ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)