The rules for accepting the award:
Post the rules on your blog.
Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
Name five things you love.
Name five things you hate.
Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Five of my most fabulous moments (in no particular order):
- Starting my blog!
- Gaining followers and likes
- Holding my newborn niece for the first time
- Learning to be confident in myself
- When I decided to pull my head out of my butt and do what I needed to, to go for my diploma.
- Nail Polish!
- The Sims
- Family (not a thing but they count)
- Liars and cheats
- People who annoy the ever-living stuffing out of me
- Bigots and the ignorant. Why can't we all just get along?
- When I'm waiting for something and it seems like it just won't come
- Corinne from Galactic Lacquer (amazing nail art and smart!)
- Heather over at My Husband Ate All My Ice Cream (she's a huge help and hilarious!)
- Leticia from Teen Polish Junkie (young and knows what she likes, gotta respect that!)
- Alyssa from Frugal Polish (super nice and love her blog!)
- Shelly from Shelly's Sassy Nails (just because she's awesome)