Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sex On Fire song contest entry

I did my nails for Enchanting Cosmetics song contest (on Facebook). I chose Sex On Fire by the Kings of Leon for my song. Watch it on YouTube here. I love this song! Its a great song and has sentimental meaning to me as well. Onto the nails!







I used Wet n Wild French White, the orange is a Copious buy Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1. Orange, the dark red on top is Sally Hansen Red Hot Creme, the other red is Wet n Wild Red Red, the yellow is Sally Hansen Lightning and the black is LA Colors Circuits. 
So the little stick figures (in case you can't tell) from left to right: Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl and standing up positions. Haha get it? Sex on fire! That's it for this post, maybe I will actually do something and not take it right off lol.
As always, thanks for stopping by :)

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad they amused you as much as they did me :D

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! Only you Lena! LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 you! Well someone had to do something naughty :P

      Delete
  3. LOL! I am dying over here...absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does the doggy style look like the girl is behind the guy?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crap, I just realized it does! lol oops! It was supposed to be his arm. Its crazy when stick figures look male or female :P

      Delete
    2. Maybe they are just really kinky :)

      Delete
  5. LMFAO!!! No wonder you weren't hardly online last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I did this in less than an hour tonight ;) I went to bed at like 9 last night lol.

      Delete
  6. Hahaha that's too funny! Definitely nothing I have ever seen on nails before <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew there was such a big interest in naughty nails? lol. <3

      Delete
  7. I LOVE it! Very clever and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! Love it!! Why am I not surprised?! :D :P <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)