Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Haul

As promised a haul from this weekend: 


First stop was Ulta since I had a coupon that I had to use before the end of the month. Left to right is an Ulta base coat, High Roller, Celebutante, Sun-Sational, Mint Condition and Sweetheart Pink. 
Saturday we went to a neighborhood yard sale where I picked up Sally Hansen~Blue Moon, Revlon~Firecracker, Revlon~Coral Heat, Creative~Gotcha, Sinful Colors~Tapping Nails and OPI~I'm Not Really A Waitress. 
I'm not really a red kind of girl but for a quarter a piece (75 cents for the OPI) I decided to pick them up. Guess I better do some red manis lol. 
I think that's it for now, I should really go clean but I'll probably just end up doin my nails again lol. As always thanks for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)