Thursday, December 6, 2012

Funky French with Flowers

I have to admit I'm a little behind on this post. I did these Thanksgiving week and wore them till a couple days ago. I usually do my nails by Wednesday night since most of my art stuff and a little bit of my polish lives at work. I swear that was my intention but I got to watching Robin Moses videos at work all week and I just never ended up doin it lol. Anywho nails! 









One coat of Sinful Colors Amethyst; black, green, white and yellow acrylic paint (all Apple Barrel) and topped with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple and NYC Matte Me Crazy. My original intention was to just do the purple and black but then it needed something so I added the little flowers. Which made me realize I want to try more advanced art and get better which started the Robin watching lol. Stick around for the next post I promise it's going to be crazy!!! 
So what do you think of the nails? I liked them! And they wore really well considering the tips were acrylic paint lol. 
As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)