Thursday, October 25, 2012

Holo sparkleness!

I did my toes at work yesterday and thought I'd share :)



Zoya Trixie


One coat of Zoya Trixie (which is incredibly fantastic and somehow unused til now) and a couple coats of China Glaze Nova. I wish I could have gotten better pics for you guys but I'm still learning my new camera and it absolutely hates this pedi :( 

IDK why but sometimes when I upload pics they get messed up :(
My new ring from Sneak Peeq! Love it!
That's it for these toes, maybe I'll eventually be able to get a better pic! 
As always, thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. dude, sometimes mine gets messed up too!i thought i was the only one! lol and ooh pretty toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it seems to happen when I try to do a bunch all at once at one certain place I use internet lol. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)