Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zoya Swatches: Zuza and Skyler

Hi guys! 

I know it's been a long time (things have been super crazy) but I thought I'd try to catch up. 

I've been intrigued by the look of Zuza pretty much since it came out last summer. I wasn't sure if I would really like it though. Zoya had a deal a while back where you got 3 polishes for $10 so I decided to grab Zuza. Overall application is flawless just like every other Zoya I have tried. I like it but maybe more for my toes. 



Zoya Skylar looks different to me in person than it did on the site. It's kind of a gray blue. I like it but it really isn't my favorite color. I think you all know by now that I really prefer bright blues, pinks and purples. But it is still gorgeous! 




As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)