Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eden Fantasys

A really quick post for you all today :) So you may or may not have noticed on the sidebar a widget showing some fun stuff. Its for Eden Fantasys who sell adult products. See here. Notice I am not going all out and putting up anything X-rated on the widget. They have great products (not just toys) at a great price. I thought I'd let you all know that I'm not just popping up random ads :) If you are interested in lotions, fragrances, cute clothes or lingerie or even if you want something a little more daring check them out :) I spent quite a while on the site looking for things that I would be happy to show you guys (they really do have some great stuff!) and these are just a few of the things I found :) They are very discreet especially for billing and shipping so no one would know if you purchased something of a naughty nature (which is especially good if you have as many nosy people in your life as I have in mine lol). So take a look if you're so inclined, maybe you'll find something interesting :) Here's the link one more time : http://www.edenfantasys.com/#pcode-VS2. As always, thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. How do i not disappoint my boyfriend cause he sent me sex toys and vibrators?
    my site :: sex toys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend talking to him and telling him how you feel :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment :)